Monday, July 12, 2010

Family Vacation

We got home yesterday from Mexico.  It was so much fun.  It was so hard to say goodbye to Mom, Dad, Stephen and Michelle.  It truly was a perfect trip and Monroe really bonded with the family.  Here are a few pics from the trip.

Monroe loves the pool...

But...she loves her daddy even more:) 

Enjoying a cup of coffee...decaf

Getting to know her Auntie and Uncle 

Nana and Papa!!

My wonderful husband

Helping mom decide

This is definitely my favorite pic of Rosie.  

The family 

This girl sure knows how to make a mommy feel loved:)

Monroe did awesome on the plane.  As sad as it was to leave, it was great to arrive in Chicago and head home.  When we walked in the house we were greeted by a strange odor that we couldn't quite place.  We looked around, but couldn't figure it out.  I went to get something out of the refrigerator and found the problem.  It had gone out sometime during the trip and boy was it disgusting!  I mean horrible!!!!  What a bummer to come home to.  The temperature setting stated that it was 89 degrees in there.  You should have seen the milk...or maybe you shouldn't have.  So now I need to go out today to replace ALL of the food.  I had just stocked up on frozen veggie food before I left:( Oh, well.  

So anyway, love you all! 

No comments: