Monday, January 28, 2013

Finger Print Guestbook Tree

When Kay asked me to draw a tree for a fingerprint tree for her to use as a guestbook at Lila's party, I gladly agreed.  It didn't seem like a hard project and I figured I could do it quickly.  Boy, was I wrong.  I haven't pulled out the colored pencils in FOREVER and I didn't realize how hard a tree is to draw.  I'm embarrassed to even show you my finished product.  I went ahead and made two different options for her to choose from.  I hope she likes one! They are going in the mail tomorrow morning.

I had to blow the dust off my colored pencils!  I haven't drawn in years!  

Tree Option #1 

Tree Option #2

Happy Birthday, Lila Beth!  I can't believe you turned one today!  You are as precious as they come. Love you!

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Well, I can tell you right now that I love them and who knows, maybe Lila Bird will have two guestbook trees at her party.

Shelley Robertson said...

Girl those are both really good! You're so silly. :)