Saturday, January 12, 2013

Laundry Room Reveal

We finished up our laundry room "mini remodel" yesterday!  It wasn't a huge change, but it feels much cleaner and I really like it.  It was cheap and easy, and you can't beat that, can you?  

Before...
Pretty run-of-the-mill laundry room.

 After...
Light gray walls thanks to my wonderful hubby!  We repurposed the shelves that used to be in the guest room.  They aren't amazing, but they were FREE!  

I plan on putting something on that bare wall, but I haven't figured out what yet.    

I got the tray at Goodwill for $0.50!  The jars are from Walmart.  By the way, have you used the Tide Pods yet?  My mom turned me onto them and I don't think I'll ever go back!  I just love them.  They are so easy and smell so good.  

The baskets and burlap shell prints I got at TJ Maxx and the other items I repurposed from other parts of the house.  

So, there you go--a little paint and a few cheap accessories and I have a place that I will (hopefully) enjoy doing laundry in.  Ugh, when I saw these piles tonight, I'm not so sure...


Happy Saturday Night! 



1 comment:

Anca said...

AWESOME! You're inspiring me! Can't WAIT to have a normal laundry room again.