Thursday, August 7, 2014

Our Week in Pictures


This week has flown by.  In fact, I'm really struggling to remember what we've done.  Rosie's been under the weather off and on this week, and last night, she had a fever, poor little lady.  We stayed in all day today.  I've been working on cleaning and sanding a piece of furniture I got yesterday.  It's in need of a lot of love.  I'm excited to see how it turns out, though.  Here are a few pictures from our week..

I've gone a little polka dot crazy!  

The nail pen that made the polka dots happen.  I just love this thing! 

My little 3 year old wanted to snuggle this week.  I guess she'll always be my baby.    

My new cabinet that needs a lot of TLC, but I love it.  It's got some cool details.  

Our friend Mikaila had a birthday this week!  We had fun celebrating with her.  

Our first experience with the ice cream truck.  

It's safe to say they're fans.  

Last night we had some of the students from Fletcher Academy over for dinner and movie.  They roasted hotdogs and smores over the fire.  It was so fun and took me back to my teaching years.  I loved being involved in the kids lives!  The only bad things was that Rosie was feeling so crummy.  She just rested and didn't get to enjoy the evening.  Kiki, on the other hand, had the time of her life.  

No comments: