Monday, September 20, 2010

What I've been working on...

I worked on a few projects this weekend and I thought I would share...

This is a little wallet/tiny purse.  I made two for some friend's birthdays.   They are very nautical as I am very inspired by nautical themes lately.  

This is a shirt embellishment I did.  I made two, one for a friends birthday and one for myself.  I think I may end up making one more for another friend's birthday. 
A close up shot

This was an accidental shot taken when I was working on the shirt pics.  I thought you might all enjoy pictures of my very 70's basement.  You gotta love the amazing wood paneling and fake rock bar.  It's pretty snazzy:)  In all seriousness, I have learned to love this little basement as it has become my crafting workshop.  

Here is a pretty great shot of my child who discovered her love for corn on the cob yesterday.  She hasn't quite caught onto how to eat it yet...baby steps.  

No comments: