Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cravings

Well, the cravings are here in full force!  Tonight it was Panera Bread and it was dire that I have it.  It definitely didn't disappoint.  Hopefully these cravings will slow down.  With Monroe, they progressively got better, so I am hoping that is the case in this pregnancy as well.  I couldn't get over how much Monroe ate tonight.  She had almost a whole grilled cheese sandwich, strawberry yogurt, some of Mark's soup and some cookie.  She's definitely a growing kid.

Today was a very good day.  Mark got to come home for lunch, which is always a treat and Kelsey came over for an afternoon visit.  It was great just to relax and chat and Monroe LOVED having the company.

On a somewhat depressing note, there's a good chance we are going to get 5 inches of snow tonight.  I think I've identified myself as having Seasonal Affective Disorder.  I am living for sunshine and flipflops, and with all this snow in my future, my frustration is building.  I'm so excited though because we booked our tickets for Florida at the end of March.  Not only will it be wonderful to get to a warmer climate, but most importantly, we get to see all of our Florida friends.  I can't wait!!!

I will leave you with some pics of Rosie taking a bath.  Look how long that hair is!!!


No comments: