Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Neither Here Nor There

So, I forgot to post these pictures yesterday.  In exchange for Mark helping Logan move into his new house, he lent Mark his dirt bike for a few days.  When Uncle Mike was here, the guys had a great time taking the kids for spins around the neighborhood.  They thought it was AMAZING!




Mark and I have been talking about getting some stumps for seating down by the fire pit.  It seemed like an affordable answer to the seating situation down there. Mark "knew a guy" at work that said he could help.  Boy did he help!!  Tonight he showed up with these guys...

Aren't these ginormous?!!  

The girls thought they were so cool.  They climbed all over them.  I think he just gave them hours of entertainment. 

Another source of entertainment lately has been this...

I bought a huge roll of contractors paper at Lowes and the girls have loved drawing.  I find myself spending a lot of time doodling with them.  We have the best conversations during our doodling and I love the adorable pictures they draw.  





No comments: