Monday, February 9, 2015

Heinrich Visit!

After being away from home for so long, I struggled feeling a bit overwhelmed.  In fact, I was a little depressed.  Lucky for me, I had something to look forward to!  Our friends, the Heinrich's came to visit and it was wonderful!  

Our five kiddos!   

Visiting the falls 

Group Shot! 

Our hike was full of tears, falls, mud & potty stops.  Kids are hard.  

Khloe!  

Kiki loves animals and babies.  She can't get enough of them, especially adorable Alice! 

Kids in height and age order.  Rosie 5, Colton 5, Kiki 3, Khloe 3, Alice 11 months

I love this girl!  We always have so much fun together.  I laughed so hard my stomach hurt! We also did a pretty fantastic job of shopping all over Asheville.  I wanted to give Tasha a taste of this place.  I think I've got her sold!

We can't wait for them to come back!  I think it's going to be a yearly thing now!  Actually, let's make it a monthly thing;)