Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Her Winnings!

After an incredibly fun day at the Woodfield Mall with Melissa, Mason and Max, we arrived home to a box on our doorstep addressed to Monroe Murrill!  We have been waiting on this little package to arrive and were so excited to see all of the great things Monroe won for the photo contest.  We are still waiting on one more pair of shoes to arrive, but here are the adorable goodies from Tutu Girls Bowtique...










So, aren't they the cutest?!  I truly feel so blessed that Monroe won such a fun little contest.  We never could have afforded to buy all these cute things on our budget right now, so it was so cool to get them all for free! 

When we were at the mall I found the cutest shoes for Monroe at h&m.  I couldn't pass them up for only $5!!!  

On a more serious note, I ended up doing something today I vowed I would never, ever do.  Something,  if you know me at all, you won't believe...I BOUGHT SKINNY JEANS!!!  I know!  They are my arch nemesis! I don't know what got into me.  I think I finally got worn down by my mother-in-law.  She has literally bought me five different pairs of skinny jeans, attempting to introduce me to the trend.  Every time, I politely hand them right back.  I am already very slow to accept new trends, but one that involves something clinging tightly to my body was not on the top of the list.  So, like ten years after the trend started, I've gotten on board.  That's me for ya, always on the cutting edge:)  

Well, Teen Mom is on, I better run.  

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Everything is so adorable! Rosie will look so cute in all her new accessories. And YOU will look amazing in your new skinny jeans. :)