Monday, November 8, 2010

It's been a long time...

So things have been super busy the last few weeks.  I've felt like I haven't had any time to update the ole' blog, but I finally realized that I need to make time.  It's on my list!!!  I need to make it a priority.  I am still very excited about my list.  I am finding that it's always in the back of my mind and it is truly helping me to get things done.  The two things on the list that I have been focusing on lately, are 


# 6 Tell at least one person a day I will pray for them, and do it
#11 Call one of my friends every week


I am really horrible at staying in touch with people.  Facebook has made it a lot easier, but nothing is better for catching up then a nice phone call.  I have been really taking the initiative to call a friend (more than one) every week.  It feels so good.  


This next week I am going to focus on the calendar goal.  I really want to get my life a lot more organized.  My mom is so great at always having a little calendar with her for all of her upcoming events.  I'll let you know how that goes.


So, to catch you up...
        *   We had both sets of our parents come visit in the last few weeks.  It was so nice.         
             Monroe had a blast being spoiled by them:)  
        *   Mark celebrated his 29th birthday
        *   Monroe was a cute little 50's girl for the Fall Fest at Church
        *   We had a wonderful Harvest party at our house.  It included yummy food, a cornhole 
             tournament, and 27 friends and tons of fun.  


Here are a few pics from the last few weeks...


 Monroe in the worst mood ever at the pumpkin patch
 Our little sweetie
 Nana and Monroe
 Monroe and her Papa
 Our little 50's girl 
 Her new "mad" face...
 Kelsey and Maria 
 Jen and Ella 
 The Hargrett's
 Will and his daddy 
 My Love 
 Kenneth and his love 
Jimmy and Bryan 

No comments: