Thursday, September 15, 2011

Home Sweet Home?

So, after a few days of back and forth countering, the offer on the house we were hoping to buy has been accepted!  Pending appraisal, inspections and closing we are the proud new owners of a lovely little home in North Carolina!  I couldn't be happier.  I have really missed owning a home since we have rented the last few years.  I really think that North Carolina will feel like home.  I've missed that feeling!!!

Here's a pic of the place...


I hate to get too ahead of myself, because I know things like this fall through all of the time.  Please pray that it all goes well.  So far, so good.  

I have to run.  I'll catch up later! 


1 comment:

tashacolleen said...

It's super cute, girl! I love it! I will be praying that all goes smoothly for you guys with all that goes into buying a home. I will, also, be praying for your move. I know it will all work out!