Friday, December 3, 2010

Almost forgot...

The other day I posted about my Chicago Birthday Party and mentioned that everyone was there but the Nudd's and Kelsey...then it hit me this afternoon...our friends the Meharry's weren't there!!!

The Murrill's, The Meharry's, & the Meharry's (Senior) 

Nicole and Zeb were some of my closest friends in college and you don't even know how happy we have been that they moved to our area!  It was literally an answer to prayer.  Since they have a little guy, Ezra, a few weeks older than Monroe, it is even more perfect.

So anyway, we are headed over to their homestead for dinner tonight and I can't help but be thankful to have such amazing people in our lives.

I remember feeling so isolated and lonely when we first moved here.  I worried all the time that this place would never feel like home, but it truly is starting to feel like it!  We have the nicest friends and we LOVE Monroe's child care provider.  Now, if only I could convince our parents to move here it would be great!

This morning Monroe and I went over to Kelsey's for a little tea/coffee cake/chat time.  It was so nice.  She is the sweetest and they have the cutest place.   She also is an incredible healthy baker.  The vegan raspberry coffee cake was to die for!  Can't wait to hang out more.

So anyway, hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday!  I can hear the laughter of my hubby and little lady and nothing warms my heart more.  I better run so I can play with them!  Love you all.

By the way, I really need to post more about our fabulous Thanksgiving!  Will do that soon!

No comments: