Friday, December 31, 2010

In a nut shell...

I know I’ve mentioned it before, but my child is nuts. That’s nuts in a hilarious, rolling on the floor laughing, kind of way. The kid makes me smile constantly and there’s not a day that goes by, that I don’t thank the Lord for such a little character.
Last night, I was chatting with Shelley,  the wonderful lady who watches Monroe, and she filled me in on the goings-on of RoRo this week.  On Tuesday, Dani, Shelley’s daughter, went upstairs to check on Monroe who was supposed to be sleeping.  Dani put her ear to the door to see if she heard anything.  This is what she SWEARS she heard, “Help, Help…It’s Rosie!”  When Dani opened the door Monroe was standing up in the play yard with a huge smile on her face and her arms up, ready to be gotten.  Monroe seemed to be quite pleased that her little ploy worked.  What a little nutJ 

No comments: