Friday, November 16, 2012

I can explain...

I've been very delinquent with my blogging since getting home from our mega-trip.  I've sure wanted to, but I haven't been able to find the time.  I have to admit, I've had a lot on my plate, including a very ugly run-in with the stomach bug.  I've never been so glad to be rid of something in all my life.  It hit the girls and I hard.  Luckily, it skipped over Mark and he was able to take good care of us.  Him, along with some wonderful friends!  

Since then, I've been busy doing laundry and sanitizing the house for our company.  We have Stephen and Michelle here right now, Shelley is coming tomorrow, and Mike, Melissa and the boys are coming on Tuesday.  We are so excited! 

I promise to really dedicate more time to blogging this next week.  I haven't even picked up my camera in a whole week!  That's totally not like me!  I have a few projects that I'm excited to share, as well.  But, until then, have a good night!  


1 comment:

nicole said...

Oh, good. I have been missing your thoughts here. And pictures of your beauties as well. Hope you are feeling so much better. Love yous.