Thursday, November 29, 2012

Life According to my Phone

Okay, so I'm sure you thought I had fallen off the face of the earth.  Things have been pretty intense around here.  From sickness to visitors, I haven't had a free moment.  Last November I participated in NaBloPoMo, National Blog Post Month and posted every day!  This year, not so much.  I think I've only posted four times this month.  To be honest, I've been pretty exhausted and now the girls are sick with another round of something and I think I'm on the verge of losing it.  I hate seeing them so sickly, although, I am enjoying Kiki "the cuddler".  We don't usually get much cuddling out of her.  

So, where do I start with the happenings over the last few weeks?  I went through the pictures on my phone to try and get some help in remembering what we've been up to...

This is a picture of the busted blood vessel in my eye from throwing up so much when I got the stomach flu.  Pretty glamourous;)  

Trip to the park on a pretty afternoon

 Kiki loves her some slide

Melissa, Maria and I had a fun, spur-of-the-moment afternoon at the Biltmore.  

We got a few treats to share...please don't compare the number of treats to the number of people.  

The girls at the Biltmore 

The Biltmore at Christmas is pretty breathtaking! 

Thanksgiving!  Mason and Max had both thrown up at this point and were sleeping.  Yes, we love to share our stomach flu with all visitors.  Anyone want to come visit?  

The food...I'm always intrigued by what others eat for Thanksgiving, so I thought I would share ours.  

 The Bros and their 'staches.  Mark said he might un-stache tonight.  I can't say that I'm too sad about it.
  
 Rosie and our tree.  She had so much fun putting up the ornaments, although 95% were in that lower right area. 

I was trying to take a picture of how the blood in my eye had settled in a red outline around the iris, but the glare wouldn't let it happen.  So instead, I'm showing you how my curls turned out using the curling wand.  

The girls and I today.  We hung out in my bed for a big portion.  My poor little ladies.  

I also turned 32!  Let's face it, I'm old.  We ended up going to Greenville on my birthday.  I have a ton of pictures we took, but I'll post those in a separate entry.  I'm sure there are a lot of things I've forgotten, but it's all kind of a blur.  So, now that we're all caught up, I'll try to be more deliberate about posting.  Fingers crossed!

No comments: