Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Day at the Park

So, get ready for a whole plethora of pictures from our day in Greenville.  We found the most amazing park in the downtown area and stayed for the afternoon.  The kids had a blast!  I can't wait to go back. 

Sisters

That smile is too much! 

Keekers 

My sweet Rosie

I have about four of these shots.  She was on fire that day:) 

Rosie, Auntie and Max

Such an awesome park!  

Awkward Family Photo 

Look at that grin! 

Mason is such a sweet little man! 

Picture Perfect

My guy...Did I mention I'll be glad when the mustache is gone? 

Uncle Mike and the kiddos 

Sweet Family 

She loves leaves! 

This is my favorite picture.  Mike is using his creepy mustache to portray a "creeper".  Well done, Mike.  Well done.  

Little Cheesers 

Poor Max had his fill.  

LOVE this one! 

I was hoping the ones in the leaves would turn out better.  Maybe next time.  

Kiki, rolling down the hill with the big kids.  

No comments: