Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Have you Voted?

So, it's been forever since I've blogged.  I hope to get some time to recap our trip soon.

Just curious if you fulfilled your civic duty today?

I did!

We swung by Starbucks on our way home from voting and look what they gave us for wearing our "I voted" stickers... 

My new "Indivisible" bracelet

I took this picture of Mark on our way to vote, so as to document "phase 1" of Movember.  He is participating this year.  I'm not a lover of facial hair, but I think the cause is pretty great, so I support him.  Although, I do feel like it makes him look like a creepster.  


I better run.  I'm making my mom's spaghetti sauce for the first time and it requires my full attention.  
GO VOTE!!!

The starting of yumminess!  I can't wait! 



No comments: