Sunday, November 24, 2013

33

So, today was my 33rd birthday.  It was a lovely day, spent with the three people I love most in the world.  They were very sweet to me today and I feel very blessed.

Sometimes, I wonder when I'll start to feel like a grown-up.  I mean, 33 seems pretty old, but I feel like an awkward teenager most days.  I still feel so shy walking into a room of people, even people I know really well.  I still get my feelings hurt easily, and worry way too much about the way I look.  It's got to get easier, right?  I've heard 40 is when you really come into yourself.  I guess time will tell!

I didn't finish drinking all of my water yesterday!  I'm pretty behind tonight, too, but I've got a bit of time before I plan on heading to bed.  I can drink 6 glasses in an hour, right? :)  If you're playing along at home, I hope your water drinking journey is going well and you're starting to notice results!

Before I leave you tonight, I just want to thank you for reading along with me through another year of my life.  It means a lot and I couldn't be more thankful for you!



No comments: