Monday, May 12, 2014

Our Weekend

I can't believe we're wrapping up another weekend.  They sure fly by, no matter how badly I want them to drag on.  

Yesterday, we went to sabbath school and church and then home for lunch to partake in the meal I mentioned last time.  It totally lived up to the hype.  Well, at least for me it did.  Then, in the afternoon we went to the Arboretum.  We had never been there, so it was fun to experience it for the first time.  

The girls before church.  They never seem very excited about these pictures.  

An even less excited version.  

This was the first Sabbath back in our newly renovated church!  The sanctuary is absolutely beautiful! 

Catching tadpoles with daddy at the Arboretum.    

Today, was Mother's Day and what an awesome Mom I have to celebrate!

My mom and me 30-something years ago  

I'm so blessed to have a mom that I feel so close to and can talk to about anything.  It means the world to me that she loves my girls so much.  She does everything in her power to not go more than three months without seeing us.  I wish we lived closer, but since we can't, that definitely helps!  Love you so much, Mom! 

Today, the girls and Mark brought me breakfast, flowers, and a beautiful card and gift.  Then, in the afternoon, we went exploring and then to the Biltmore.  We hiked and had a little watermelon.  Then on the way home, we stopped at a little Mexican restaurant that we've never been to.  It was fun trying something new.  I am truly blessed with two wonderful children.  They really are the lights of my life.  Even when they are ornery, I just can't get enough.  

Such beautiful views! 

My little sweetheart! 

My other little sweetheart 

These three are wonderful! 

Sweet kisses! 



They did a lot of running! 

And cuddling 

My handsome man!  So lucky to have him! 

She wanted to wear daddy's watch on our hike.  

Wow!

So glad they made me a mommy!



A view from the top

Rosie wanted a picture by the love tree

Sweet little mama with her babies.  

Kiki LOVES salsa.  

Showing off their guns.  

No comments: