Monday, November 17, 2014

My Little Helper

You haven't heard from me in awhile!  So sorry about that.  Things just got really busy and blogging got put on the back burner.  I hate when I do that, because 1)  I don't know where to start and 2) I forgot about all the fun things we've done!  Well, we have been good.  We've had lots of visitors and things going on.  I think I'll refer to the photos on my phone to get started.  These pics are back from October...

She's just a little lady now. 

She wanted me to show you my first attempt at a waterfall braid.  I've improved since then, but not by much:) 

In Adventurers, Rosie is working on her helper honor.  She has really stepped up to the plate and helps make lunches, washes dishes, takes the trash, makes her bed and so much more.  I'm quite enjoying the time off:) 

She's enlisted a little help.  

My favorite little Adventurer and dishwasher.  

No comments: