Monday, November 17, 2014

The Month of Creativity

We've had a great November so far... 

These girls are just the sweetest things!  They keep me laughing:)

I finally took the girls to their yearly well check visit.  I'm actually earlier than last year, so although I'm late, I'm doing better.  The visit went great!  The girls are no longer low in iron, which was a huge relief.  Kiki had grown 4 inches and Rosie 2.5 inches.  This year Kiki surprised us when the doctor asked her favorite food.  Without hesitating, she said, "strawberry shortcake!"  I'm not certain she's ever had that, but okay.  The biggest relief was Rosie's eye test.  I was almost positive she was going to need glasses.  She is always rubbing her eyes when I am teaching her and I just knew what was coming.  Well, I was very wrong.  She had 20/15 vision!  What a relief, although, I'd be lying if I said the thought of how cute she'd be with some black rimmed glasses didn't cross my mind.  I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but Rosie is definitely my drama queen.  She had to get shots and that didn't please her AT ALL.  Everyone in the building knew it didn't please her.  

My sweet ladies!

This month has also seemed to be a creative month!  I've been doing all kinds of projects around the house.  I need to take pictures of them.  Here are a few though...

This made this pillow for our couch.  

I was in dire need of some new fall wreaths.
  
I'm thinking I'll change the bow color for Christmas. 

I found these old shutters and they were in bad shape.  With a little paint, they are good as new and hanging on my wall. 

My most exciting purchase this month, is this wireless tool kit!  I can't wait to get started on some new projects! 



No comments: