Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pants are Optional

It's been a much better day today.  No poop parties yet...knock on wood.  That situation was up there with one of the most overwhelming situations I've dealt with since being a mom.  I didn't know where to start.  Glad it's over and done with.

We knew we needed to get out of the house today, so we joined our Church's mom's group and headed to gem mine.  Both girls really enjoyed it this year.  Kiki has been carrying around her bag of gems like her life depends on it.  I left my phone in the car, so I didn't get any pictures, but I can assure you, it was fun.

I did take a couple random pictures on my phone today.  And when I say random, I mean RANDOM...

I looked over today and realized that none of us were wearing pants.  I hate pants and as soon as I get home, I take them off (if it's appropriate).  I guess my girls are picking up on the habit.  

Believe it or not, Kiki does time-out really well.  I almost forgot about her today, because she was sitting so quietly.   

In food news, Mark just made me a smoothie.  Normally, I love his smoothies.  I'm also pretty adventurous with my smoothies.  I love a good green one, but he tried to sneak some broccoli in there, and I wouldn't recommend it.  It tastes very...earthy...almost like dirt.  

Not my favorite, but I drank it anyway.  That's how I roll:) 


No comments: