Saturday, June 22, 2013

Insomnia

I hate nights when I can't sleep. This happens to be one of them. I blame the Coke I drank a sip of this afternoon. Why can't I learn?

Moving is coming right along. We still have tons to do, but we've got a good start. I'm so thankful for sweet friends! They have been so much help.

I am starting to remember why I said after our last move that I never wanted to move again. It is hard and so exhausting! I guess it's like childbirth. You forget how horrific it is, which is probably a very good thing!

Well, my plan of writing until I got sleepy has worked and I'm hoping I can get in three more hours of snooze time before my sweet girlies get up.

Hope your weekend has started off wonderfully (and you aren't lying in your bed typing on your phone at four in the morning).

No comments: