Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday, Monday

So, is this overkill?  A few too many posts in too few hours?  Well, all of a sudden I have free time and I thought I'd do it while I felt motivated.

We had a pretty low key day.  We went on an early morning walk, played outside, the girls took an hour long bath, and napped.  In the afternoon, we went to music practice.  The group I sing with has to sing on Saturday night and we have a few practices scheduled this week.

For some reason, I'm completely exhausted tonight.  I was so tired on the way home, that when I stopped at the health food store for a few things, I ended up picking up some pre-made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and yogurt for the girls for dinner.  I guess the idea of having to get bread out and spread pb&j on it at home seemed much too overwhelming.  How lazy am I?

Mark left right from work to go with a few friends to a Heat game in Charlotte.  So, I'm just hanging out tonight.  I'm sure there's something I should be doing, but for now, sitting on the couch feels very rewarding.  I better get off, since clearly I've got a lot going on over here:)  Anyway, have a great start to your week.

Before I go, here are a few pics from Mark.





No comments: