Sunday, October 13, 2013

Leaves

Leaves, they are a-changing, and they are beautiful!  They are also a bit pesky.  We didn't get the backyard taken care of yet, because Mark ended up golfing and I was busy with the girls, but that's on our agenda for this week.


We had a really nice weekend.  Some friends invited us and another couple over for lunch after church, along with some students from the academy, and we ended up having the best time.  No one had any kids but us, and I was worried how Rosie and Kiki would do, but they did great.  We didn't end up leaving until 7:30 pm!  

I had planned on taking the girls to the pumpkin patch after their naps today so I could take some pictures, but it was rainy and gloomy, and I thought I would try again this week some time.  I realized that I haven't taken pictures (unless on my phone) of the girls in so long.  Life gets going and I completely forget to do things like that!  I've got to be more thoughtful about it.  We still haven't had our family photos taken!  We had them scheduled for a few weeks ago, but our photographer got sick.  I'm hoping we get to do those soon!




No comments: