Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Rich posted the pictures he took of us on his blog this week.  I just love them.  He's such a talented guy.  We had the hardest time getting Kiki to smile, and the one picture where we squeezed one out of her, Rosie had her hand in her mouth.  Isn't that always the way?  Anyway, I was very excited to actually have some pictures with the four of us all together.  It's been way too long!

This has been a very full week.  Like really, really full.  Every day we were out and about and to be honest, I'm completely exhausted.  It's a good exhausted, but I could probably fall asleep right here on the couch.  In fact, I might just do that.  Mark is at a basketball game, so there's not much reason to stay up.  

Here are a few pictures I took at the pumpkin patch yesterday.  Hope you have had a great week so far! 

Sweet Sisterly Love



I love her crinkle nose smile! 

She took the job of pulling the wagon VERY seriously! 

Working hard. 




A majority of the pumpkin patch pictures involved this tongue.  

A sweet little smile.  

This is her mischievous look.  When she's not sold on something, or about to do something naughty, this is what we get.  We see it way too often:)

1 comment:

Anca said...

Beautiful pictures, Steph! What sweet girls.