Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I LOVE being Mommy

Today was kind of a weird day.  I mostly did just laundry and cleaning.  In fact, I didn't get out of my pajamas until after 5.  I would probably still be wearing them if I didn't have a VBS planning meeting that I had to go to at 6:30.  

I'm not going to gloss over the fact that it was a hard mom day.  One of those days that I was counting the minutes until Mark got home.  My girls are my heart, but boy can they be boogers.  I'm so thankful for a husband that senses my stress and gives me a chance to relax.  

What's kind of ironic about having that kind of day today, is that this is the picture I worked on drawing yesterday.  It's as if God wanted me to remember that today.  Don't worry, I do remember, and I really do love it.  Even on the hard days.   


No comments: