Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm gonna sing, sing, sing

We do a lot of singing in this family.  Rosie sings to us.  We sing to Rosie.  I sing to Mark.  Mark sings to me.  Rosie and I sing to Kiki.  We are like the modern day Partridge Family, minus their impeccable style and talent;).

I realized the other day that we sing a lot of "Jesus" songs.  I haven't meant to rob Rosie of nursery rhymes, I just automatically sing the Sabbath School songs I was taught as a child.  The special toy that we got Rosie for giving up her binky is a little puppy that sings.  She's learning a lot of the nursery rhyme songs from that puppy, but because she's two, she hasn't figured out exactly what the puppy is singing.  The other day she was singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" and this is what she came up with...

Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb.
Mary had a little lamb, In Jesus' name we know.

You gotta love this kid:)

No comments: