Thursday, April 26, 2012

"Monroe"isms

Monroe has said some pretty funny things in the last two days.  She's been cracking me up!

  • This morning she came in my room, threw herself on the floor and announced, "Mommy, I don't like vegetables anymore!"  I don't know where that came from.  
  • Out of nowhere, she said, "Mommy, do you think I can start drinking coffee?"
  • When asked by Mitchell how old she was, she confidently told him "47".
  • She asked me if I wanted to get married.  I told her I was already married to daddy.  She then said that she was married, too.  I asked her who she was married to, and she said, "Kiki".  I asked her who told her about marriage and she said, "Kiki told me all about it."     
Today is really stormy.  It's one of those days where you don't want to get out of bed.  Somehow though, I was able to tear myself away from the warmth, pack the girls up and go to pilates.  That class kicks my...core.  It is really hard because my core is not strong at all.  Hopefully, it will start getting easier and I will have rock hard abs in no time...ha!  I don't see that happening.  I can always just get them airbrushed on like Mariah Carey.  Now that's a plan.    




No comments: