Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring has Sprung

I had quite a wonderful surprise when arrived home from our trip.  Spring, sprung in our yard!  The flowers around our home have bloomed and I love them!  It's been so fun to see what was planted by the previous owners.  We were a little unsure of their taste at first, but now, I'm able to see their vision.  Here are a few pictures I took this afternoon...







I LOVE my rose bush!!!

The biggest surprise of all happened when I went out to take the pictures.  I found these little gems...



I am so excited.  I have over a dozen strawberry plants!  For Rosie's snack today, she got to pick her own strawberries.  She thought it was the coolest thing ever.  They are so good, too.  This definitely made my day!

Today was a good day.  I had a pretty crummy day yesterday, so it was a welcomed relief.  Maria and the kids came over to play this morning and they had a blast.  It was really nice outside, so they enjoyed swinging, sliding and drawing with sidewalk chalk.  I had Zumba tonight and I must say I've missed it!  I love the ladies there.  I didn't realize when I started that I would meet such nice friends, but I sure have.  After Zumba, Maria and I went to the mall in Asheville.  I haven't been to the mall in ages, so that was a treat.  Like I said, a good day.

Remember a few weeks/months ago I said I was going to buy a swimming suit?  Well, I didn't.  I chickened out.  I just hate buying swimming suits.  One of my friends was writing on her blog about a swimsuit she had found online and I fell in love.  I asked her if she would mind if I got it, too.  She didn't. Then I showed it to Maria online this morning, and she loved it and she's going to get it, too!  I can't wait for it to get here so I can try it on.

Right before I bought it online today I remembered a commercial I've seen about ebates.  Have you seen that commercial?  Well, I decided to do some research and find out what it is all about.  I must say, if you are an online shopper, you must do this.  You get cash back for shopping online and a free $10 giftcard (I chose Target, of course) just for signing up!  They send you a check every few months, depending on how much online shopping you do!   Each store gives a certain percentage back.  The store I bought my swimming suit from (Lands End) gave 6% back, so I'll get $6.00 back from one purchase!  It's really amazing and it's all for free.  You also get money for referring people.  So, if you are interested follow this LINK and join under me!  I would really appreciate it.  Again, if you do any online shopping, it's totally worth it.  It totally sounds like I'm an infomercial or something, but I'm just really excited about it.

So anyway, I better head to bed.  Have a great night!

1 comment:

Hanne Noel said...

very excited about the suit! it only makes me feel better about getting it, that you too mommies liked it enough to order as well! hope we all look super fab this summer! :) also... joining ebates pronto.