Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oklahoma Bound

It's becoming more and more real to me that I've got to leave on the longest trip of my life tomorrow.  I'm starting to freak out.  I'm really, really, really worried.  This could go really bad.  I'm just praying that it is totally uneventful and very easy.

I just finished packing everything and I think Mark is scared that I'm never coming back.  It seriously looks like we are moving out.  I've packed stuff for any and every situation we could get ourselves into.  Since I don't know how long I will be there, I guess I settled on packing for a month.  It's a good thing we've got a van.

I am so sad to be leaving Mark.  I miss him already and he's right here beside me.  He's my best friend, my favorite person, the love of my life.  The idea of being away from him for so long is horrible!  Today, we met Mark for lunch so we could spend a little time together before we leave.  It was so nice.  We even finished it off with a few treats from McFarlan's Bakery.

 This was the cookie of my dreams.  It was cakey and light and just perfect.
 Mark, enjoying his cinnamon roll. 
Rosie LOVED her cookie with sprinkles. 
 Keeks didn't get a treat, so I thought I would include a cute pic I took during her nap.  

Well, I better get off here.  Please, please, please send up a prayer for me tomorrow.  Love to you all!

No comments: