Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Gigi's Pajama Pants

I just finished up Gigi's pajama pants and I thought I would show you the results.  I've proven, once again, that clothes are NOT my forte.  They will work fine though, because let's face it, it's for a doll.  It's also for a doll that looks like she stepped right out of the eighties, so I'm sure that she's not too picky with her clothes.  

I had this flannel in my stockpile from a project from years ago.  

I folded Gigi's other pair of pants (which happen to be stonewashed jeans) in half and used them as a pattern.  I didn't take pictures of the process, but if you have any questions, I'm happy to share.  

The finished product. 

I didn't feel like messing with elastic, so I used a drawstring instead.  

I didn't show you the back, but apparently, Gigi has a lot of "junk in the trunk" and her pants barely  cover it all.  She doesn't seem to mind, though.  I'm too tired to start on the pajama shirt.  I'm also pretty clueless on how to start.    


No comments: