Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Snow Painting

Our day definitely shaped up.  Rosie changed her tune and was a much happier camper after our rough morning.  Today, we did a little shaving cream play for her to practice writing her A's.  She called it snow painting and she had a blast.  She's a kid that hates to get dirty, so I was a little unsure how she would like it, but once she saw that it was okay to go nuts, she let loose.  We'll definitely be doing it more often.



  



Kiki woke up on the right side of the bed after her nap.  She was quite fun and had us all in stitches with her antics.  She has started calling Rosie, "Monroe" and I think it's so cute.  I don't know why she's chosen Monroe, because we rarely call her that, but Monroe it is.  Whenever she wakes up from her nap, the first thing we hear her say is, "Monroe!  Come, Monroe!"  

I learned last week that I've been watching WAY too much HGTV.  While Rosie was playing recently, I overheard her saying, "The house has 2 beds 3 baths and is 14 sq feet!  Time to turn the tv off:)  

Tonight, I'm going to start sewing some pajamas for Gigi.   I'm pretty horrible at sewing clothes, and I fear that sewing tiny clothes will be even harder, especially without a pattern.  Wish me luck!

No comments: