Friday, March 8, 2013

Let the De-cluttering Begin!

So, this morning I started on my 30 bags in 30 days project.  Will it take only 30 days?  Nope.  I know I won't get to an area every day, but I'm going to try (excluding weekends).  The first area I decided to conquer was my bedside table.  I don't really use it, except to stuff things I don't know what to do with.  


I'm a little embarrassed to even show you the inside before, but if I'm going to do this, I've got to be honest about my disorganization.  I spent the morning on this project.   The process was complicated a bit, by the two little girlies that were curious about all of the stuff.  I forced myself to part with lots of things that I haven't been able to bring myself to get rid of before and that feels pretty great.  I still can't seem to throw away all of the cards Mark has ever given me.  He's got a way with words and I love reading them over and over.  Baby steps, though, right?    

Top Drawer...

Bottom Drawer...

So, anyway, one space down, 29 more to go.  Do you have any great decluttering/organization ideas?  Do share!!!

No comments: