Saturday, March 9, 2013

Thank You, Weatherman!!!

The weather around these parts lately has been mediocre, at best.  I have been wishing for some warm weather, and although I don't normally trust the weather reports, the weatherman told us that we could expect a warm up this weekend and I chose to believe.  Since, Greenville's temps are usually a few degrees warmer than Asheville's, we hopped in the car this afternoon and made the hour long trip south, so we could get the girls outside and into the sun and fresh air.  It was so therapeutic for all of us.  It really was the best day.  

We had lunch and then we played at two wonderful parks.  We ended the day, by taking a stroll down Main Street and having dinner at a little pizza place.   The girls were exhausted by the time we got to the car and slept the whole way back.  I only took my camera to the first park, but got a few pictures with my phone at the second.  

Our day was just getting started



Sliding is much more fun with a partner 


I love this man! 





I love this one.  

Sliding with my girl 



Headed to Park #2


My favorite park ever.  It's hard to capture it's grandeur with a phone camera, but it is so beautiful!!! I just love the waterfalls. 



We weren't the only ones who thought of going to the park today...It was PACKED!

My loves 



The poor man's double stroller (we forgot ours and had to improvise)

They rode like this the whole time we were walking downtown.  It was pretty hilarious.  

See, it was a pretty full day!  Mark and I are both pretty exhausted, but Justin Timberlake is hosting SNL, and there's not a chance we'll miss that one.  I know I'm going to regret it in the morning, especially since we're springing forward tomorrow.  Man, I HATE losing an hour!  

1 comment:

Tracy said...

OK so I LOVE your blazer, so I had to comment on you and it's cuteness :)

And then of course the girls' adorableness cannot, not, be mentioned.

And Mark...goes without saying, you two are just made for eachother ;)