Saturday, March 2, 2013

Picture Overload

So, I'm just going to warn you...this post is going to have lots of pictures of my children.  I decided to take a few this afternoon and before I realized it, I had taken almost 200!  It was really hard to narrow them down.  I figured their Nana, Memaw, and grandma wouldn't mind:)  

We went to Sabbath School and Church and then came home for lunch.  I don't want to brag, but our lunch was really, really good.  I mean really good.  

Dinner Roast (a vegetarian masterpiece), mashed potatoes, kale and couscous salad, asparagus, cranberry sauce and wheat rolls.  

In my head, I had big plans for the afternoon.  I wanted to drive somewhere or do something fun, but somehow we ended up napping the whole afternoon away!  It was actually pretty nice just to take it easy with my babies.  We laughed and played and had a lovely time.  

Mark recorded the Kansas game from earlier today, so that's what we are doing right now.  Snuggled up on the couch with my handsome man, I couldn't ask for more! 

Here are some of the bazillion pictures I took this afternoon...







Sweet Rosie Girl


Look how long this hair is getting!  



I know this is blurry, but I loved it. 

This smile makes me melt 


Pouty Rosie 

Brushing teeth with daddy


1 comment:

Tracy said...

LOVE the wienie dog on Rosie's shirt!! She needs to meet mine eventually ;)

The one with Kiki's mouth WIDE open?? seriously priceless!!