Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Just one more thing...

Elizabeth is trying to teach me how to french braid the girls' hair and for some reason I'm having a hard time, much like piano and guitar.  Something in my brain just doesn't connect.  Anyway, I'm practicing and I am, slowly but surely, improving.  On Monday night, I fishtail braided Rosie's hair and when she woke up I took it out and I must say, I love the results.  The perfect crimp!  


I tried braiding Kiki's hair today, which was hard to do in between all the mayhem she was working on (breaking things and pinching Rosie).  I barely got two little braids in, before she was off again on another adventure, but she was really proud of the results and spent quite some time in front of the mirror. 


                  Kiki's first braids!  

No comments: