Thursday, August 9, 2012

Aunt Sissy

It's gotta be in the water or something, because so many people are pregnant right now.  I think my mom and I counted 15 people! (Not me, don't worry.)  I love pregnancy season.  It's so fun to see how people announce their pregnancies and I love when the babies actually arrive.  So exciting!

I have a lot of really close friends that are expecting.  My friend Magally is expecting a boy in just a few weeks and my friend Ashley is expecting a girl in November!  Some people VERY close to me announced this weekend that they are expecting a little one in February...My little brother and his wife, Michelle!  I'm going to be an auntie again!  We couldn't be happier for them and can't wait to welcome all of these new babies into our lives!

1 comment:

KATE said...

It does seem like a lot of people, being one of them makes me even more hyper aware of the baby boom.