Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Yawn

I'm really beat tonight.  Those Brazilians wore me and my buns OUT!  Zumba tonight didn't help either.  I could literally fall asleep on the couch right now, but I'm watching the Honey Boo Boo show and I can't stop my giggling.  That is one crazy hilarious family.

Today, we headed to the library with Maria and the kids for some new books and then on to the grocery store.  If you are a mom, you know how tiring grocery shopping with kiddos can be.  If you aren't a mom, I compel you to never take a stress free shopping trip for granted again.  Eat it up!  Enjoy every second!  Take your time down every aisle, soaking in the quiet, because once you have kids, it's gone.  I love every thing about having my babies.  They are absolutely wonderful, but I sure miss pre-kid shopping.

So Kiki is officially walking now.  I would say she walks 75-80% of the time and she just loves the independence.  Rosie is very intrigued by this new talent of Kiki's and enjoys dragging her all around the house at warp speeds.  Kiki seems to enjoy it, too, but for those of us watching, it's really quite frightening.  I know there are going to be lots of bumps and bruises in my future...well, more than there already are.

When I ran to Sam's yesterday, I was so excited to find something we haven't had since Chicago...Pretzel Rolls!  They are so good!  We used to get them at Trader Joe's, but sadly, we don't have one here, so the discovery at Sam's was really wonderful.  They are so great if you put them on the grill with butter and garlic.  They also make great sandwiches.  Do yourself a favor and pick some up if you can!

Okay, I better call it a night.  I'm getting the crafting itch again, but I haven't figured out what to make.  Maybe I'll spend a few hours minutes perusing Pinterest for some ideas.  Night!


No comments: