Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Farewell Flu!

Rosie wanted me to show you how much better she is feeling!  


Can you tell she's getting back to her old self!  What a relief! 

I hope everyone is doing well at your house.  We have been enjoying having kiddos that aren't so sick.  It really rocks your world when your kids aren't well.  This has really been the season of sickness for so many people.  I don't know why it's been so bad, but I'm just praying that we've paid our dues and there won't be anymore in our future.

Not too much exciting happening over here.  I did try out a few popcorn recipes that had caught my eye on Pinterest.

The first was Marshmallow popcorn.  You melt butter, brown sugar and marshmallows and pour that over popcorn.  It was good, but not as good as the second recipe.


This one involved melting white chocolate and pouring it over popcorn along with sliced almonds and pretzels.  I definitely recommend this one.  It's kind of addictive!


I also worked on a little project.  I had seen the cutest gift tags made from clay and figured that I could make some myself.  I made two different kinds.  They were really fun and easy to make.  All you need is Sculpey Oven Bake Clay and you are good to go!

Baking my first batch.  These I painted. 

My second batch...these I used stamps on.  

One of the stamped tags on a gift.  



Tonight we went to Mark's work Christmas Party.  It was really fun.  They do a white elephant gift exchange every year and this year I picked number one!  That means that I got the first and last choice of gifts.  I was very excited to come home with this...

Merry Christmas to me!  

Tomorrow night is our book club's Favorite Things party.  I'm excited about this one.  It's so fun to see what people bring as their favorite thing.  I'll let you know how it goes.  Have a great night!  I'm headed to bed! 

No comments: