Monday, December 3, 2012

Life with the Divas

So, I forgot to mention that Mark got me my very own nail shellac-ing set up.  I'm pretty excited.  I now can shellac my nails from the convenience of my own home.  I've been shallac-ing up a storm.  Well, as much shellac-ing as one can do in a week.  And since you only have to do it once a week, I've only done it once.  But, believe me, a shellac-ing storm is in my future.

On the subject of gifts, I've been meaning to tell you about a gift that one of my besties got me for my b-day.  They have changed my world when it comes to my workout attire.  She got me a pair of lululemon wunder unders.  THEY...ARE...AMAZING!  I had heard they were great, but I had no idea until I tried them on.  They fit so well and are ultra slimming.  I have literally had seven different people ask about them at the gym.  One girl mentioned that she has had a pair for over a year and they still look great after all of those washings.  So anyway, I love them and would definitely recommend them to anyone.  These aren't the exact ones I have, but are super close.  So fellas, if you are looking for a gift for your special lady, here you go...


I'm living with two tiny little divas over here.  The sickness has made them whiney and super demanding.  I hardly recognize them.  Kiki has started throwing huge fits when she doesn't get her way.  I'm talking about the laying on the ground kicking and screaming kind of tantrum.  Rosie is freaking out over the smallest things.  Yesterday, I thought something horrible had happened from her spastic crying.  I ran into the room to have her tell me that her bangs were in her eyes.  Another time she was crying and I asked her what was wrong and she answered with, "I don't like Santa!"  Please pray for my patience and that this whole thing will be over soon.  

I better run and get a few things accomplished while the ladies are resting!  


No comments: