Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rosie Guller

Rosie has been making me smile so much lately!  I woke up this morning to her rubbing my face gently.  When I opened my eyes, she said happily, "Good morning, Mommy!  What really fun thing should we do today?  Should we go to Marshalls?"  It's probably not a good sign when your kid thinks shopping at Marshall's is a good time.

After I gave her a bath this morning, she came in wearing her robe and said, "Look mom, I look just like my girl."  I have to agree!


She's very into picking her own clothes out these days.  When she came in my room wearing her third outfit of the day, she said, "Is this cute?"  When I answered yes, she said, "Are you sure this isn't dumb?"  I really need to watch what I say to Mark.  I'm pretty sure I say that to him a lot about my outfits.

She's been really sweet to Kiki lately.  Kiki was kissing on one of her baby dolls and Rosie said, "Oh Kiki, you are such a good little mama!  I'm so proud of you!"

I may have mentioned before, but there are a few words that Rosie has a hard time pronouncing.  We work and work on words, but it doesn't seem to change anything.  Our favorite is how she pronounces the word "girl".  Her pronunciation sounds a lot like "guller".  I figured out another word this week.  She kept asking me about when the "meal" would be coming.  I told her we would be eating later, but she kept persisting.  I finally realized she was asking about the "mail".  She's definitely her mama and Nana's girl.  My mom and I both struggle with words sometimes:)  Poor Rosie!
 


No comments: