Friday, December 7, 2012

Princess Pneumonia

So, I'm relieved we took Rosie to the doctor, because that little sister has pneumonia!  I know, crazy!  She had gotten the secondary infection after the flu had subsided, so we weren't really suspecting it.  The doctor wanted to move aggressively and gave her a really powerful shot.  That definitely did the trick.  She was back to her old self in a matter of hours.  I had almost forgotten how bubbly and fun she can be.  It is great to have that silliness back in our lives.  Luckily, it's not contagious and she should be good as new pretty quickly.  Even with the quick recovery, we aren't sure we should get her out right away.  We don't want to push our luck.   It's such a relief to know what was wrong and that we are on our way to remedying it!

This afternoon, Maria needed to take Mitchell to a doctor's appointment as well, so she brought the girls over so I could watch them and so the girls could play a little.  It had been literally forever since the girls had been able to see each other, so Rosie was beside herself with excitement.  Kiki was on cloud nine, too.  We really had a great time.  There was a lot of book reading, dress-up, tea-time, potty breaks and the grand finale...a singing session to the Little Mermaid's "Part of Your World".  I've missed those little Nudd ladies.

Look at this stylish little Bryn!

Cutest little princesses I've ever seen:)  

Well, I better go.  I've got Christmas Cards to address and some caramel popcorn to make.  Only 17 more days until Christmas!!!

No comments: