Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Ball at the Mall

The mommies and the kiddoes are having a blast.  Colton and Monroe love playing together.  They both have little strollers and are constantly chasing each other around with them.  They just laugh and laugh.  It makes me so happy for them to be such wonderful friends.  
  
                                                

Today we got up and after breakfast and naps we headed to the mall to have lunch and do some shopping.  We had some very yummy Italian and you can never go wrong with Italian food.  Kaylee had tipped me off that Gymboree was having a ginormous sale today and I also heard that Crazy8 was, as well.  We stopped by Crazy 8 first, and boy did we ever hit the jackpot. 

 These are the little things I got for Monroe at Crazy 8.  The most I paid was $5.99 for the dress. Everything else ranged from $1.99 to 4.99!  
I also found these little shoes for babycakes.  I think they are so cute and can pretty much go with anything.  

We weren't super impressed by the sales at Gymboree.  They were still a bit pricey, so we didn't end up getting anything there.

We did stop into Marshall's and I found something very exciting...

Little Bit's coming home outfit!  I know it's kind of simple and plain, but it is very sweet and super soft...just what I love.  The little swaddling blankets are from Ashley's mom.  They are so cute.  

We started realizing the kids were pretty exhausted.  In fact before we could get to the car, Rosie had fallen asleep in her stroller.  She woke back up when I put her in her seat, but two minutes later we looked back and found this...

Our little sleeping angels.

We are now home after eating dinner with Mike, Melissa and the boys at Sweet Tomatoes.  It's always a party with four kids in a restaurant!  We also ran into Target to get a few little odds and ends.  I was super happy to find a sheet set for Rosie's new bed.  I think they look great with her little quilt.


I came very close to buying some hair color, but after walking around for a bit, I put it back.  I always feel very claustrophobic with my hair during pregnancy and this time is no different.  I don't want to make a bad decision, though.  I'll give it a few days.  

Well, I better run.  I'm so sleepy and we have every intention of heading to the zoo tomorrow.  Well, as long as it isn't as hot as it was today...98 degrees!  I never thought I would complain about heat in Chicago...actually, I'm going to refrain from doing that, because I truly do NOT want the cold back.  If worse comes to worse, there's a little splash park down the street.  We can always take the kids there.

Love you!   
  








No comments: