Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hump Day

It's 10 pm and that is my time to start heading to bed on work nights.  I'm going to keep this post short and sweet.

My doctor's appointment went well.  Although,  I must have gotten a little too cocky when it comes to the whole pee in a cup thing, because this time, it wasn't as smooth of a process.  Let's just say there was a very long and hot hand washing that followed.  Oh, well.  Things can't always go your way.

The doctor said I was measuring 27 weeks.  I am a little over 26 weeks, so he said that was perfect.  My blood pressure was great at 120/80 and the baby's heartbeat was strong and amazing.  Every time I hear that little heartbeat, I am so grateful to God for the opportunity to be blessed with another little person.

He gave me my lab order to get my iron levels checked and my glucose test.  Even though I think it will be fine, I still get worried about that glucose one.  Keep that in your prayers.

So, that's pretty much it other than the fact that my child has come home from daycare the last two days acting like a little hellion!  I don't know what's got into her, but she's thrown some major fits.  Hopefully, this is just a short phase.

I'm heading upstairs to bed.  The house still isn't 100% clean, but I made some laundry strides tonight.  One more load and I'm all done!  Well, then I have to put it away...ugh.  I hate that part.  I still need to clean the bathrooms and do a few little minor things and we will be ready for our visitors!  Yippee for friends coming to visit!!!!  Love to you all!

No comments: