Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Night, Night!

I don't have much time to blog tonight.  I've got a lot to get accomplished in the next two days and there's not much left of this one and tomorrow I work late.  On Thursday morning we leave for North Carolina. I'm trying to figure out how to get the house all cleaned, pack for myself and a toddler, sleep and work a big event for the hospital.  AHHHHH!!!  I know it will be fine, but as I sit here, I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed.  

Today I had to do my glucose test.  I was a little nervous for no reason in particular.   I've been doing a lot better on my sweets intake.  Not great, but a lot better.  Pray that it goes fine and I don't have to take the 3 hours test.  I know there are a lot of false fails and many pregnant women have to do the 3 hour one, but I really would hate to have to worry about it and I really hate drinking that glucose drink!  It's so yucky.  

As I was folding laundry tonight, Monroe was playing with her "baby".  I just loved listening to her feed her.  She talked to the little baby just like I talk to her.  I heard, "All done!" "Yummy!" and "Night Night, baby!" over and over.  It was so cute.  It's crazy how early mothering instincts start.  It really is a natural thing.  I'm getting pretty excited about becoming a mother for the second time in just about 2 1/2 months.  Wow!!!  
Rosie and her little baby!  


No comments: