Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just another Tuesday...

Work was super busy today and I LOVE that!  It made the day go so quickly and before I knew it, it was time to pick Rosie up from Shelley's.  She seemed very excited to see me when I got there, and that always makes me feel pretty special.

My secretary, Terri, was cleaning out her house and came upon an unopened pair of aviator sunglasses for kids.  She immediately thought of Rosie and gave them to me today.  They are VERY vintage, as her kids are now in their twenties.

When I gave them to her on the way home, she was so excited and kept them on most of the trip.  Here are a few pics...



Tomorrow, I have my doctor's appointment.  I still can't believe that I'm in my last trimester of this pregnancy.  I'm already 29 weeks!  If you are doing the math at home...that's really close to having this baby!!!  Time has really flown by.  I'm starting to get nervous, in a good way.

I've started to get really excited about having two little girls.  I've been seeing the cutest little sisters all around town and I'm excited for Monroe to have a built-in best friend.  As fun as having brothers was (and it really was), I'm relieved that my girls will never experience their wrath.  Hopefully, they will never be tricked into eating a scab, locked in a closet or convinced to stick a crayon up their nose. I guess only time will tell, though.

Oh, I almost forgot some very fun, very exciting news.  Angie, one of my friends from college and a fellow blogger, held a giveaway on her blog a few days ago and you guessed it, I WON!!!  She's super creative and made this amazing bag.  Isn't it so cute?!  I never win anything, so this is a pretty big deal for me!  I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail.


Well, I better go.  The Voice is about to come on and we LOVE that show!  It just gets better and better.  Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

tashacolleen said...

Love the bag! What a fun win! :) The sunglasses look so chic on Rosie. Good find, Terri! :)

Love you,
Tash