Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Curly Sue

I just got back from book club and I am a little beat.  I had a great time with all of the ladies tonight. What a great group of women!  I so feel blessed to have a hubby that understands my need for the occasional girl time.  

I uploaded these pictures earlier today, so I thought I would post them.  VBS has been going well.  It was better today than yesterday.  I learned the hard way that Kiki needs to be in a stroller during crafts or she will eat all of the supplies.  After figuring that out things have gotten much easier.  I forgot my camera today, but here are a few pictures from yesterday.

 Rosie, showing off her Babylonian coins and belt. 
 Miss Jeanie, the nicest lady ever.  Monroe asks every morning, "Can we go see Miss Jeanie today?!"
The kids doing a little play.  Monroe wasn't in the play, but kept walking up to the middle of the stage.  It was a little embarrassing.  

This morning I decided to try my curling wand out on Rosie and it turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself.  Did it last?  No.  But luckily I was able to get a few shots before we went out in the humidity.





Well, I better head to bed.  I've got to get my sleep for another full morning of PBS (that's what Monroe calls it).  Good night! 

No comments: