Monday, October 1, 2012

On the Fall Front

It has been raining all day, which means I haven't had a chance to dye the shirt.  I don't trust myself to do the job inside.  It just seems like a disaster waiting to happen.  I did manage to go to pilates and took a few pictures of some of the projects I worked on yesterday.  I also sold a couch.  Busy morning:) 

My "Fall" mantel
Kiki and the mantel 
 I made these garlands last night.  
 The Front Porch 
 Still need to get a basket/pot for the big mum.  Rosie went with Daddy to Lowe's yesterday and she surprised me with it!  

I thought I would show you "Lazarus"...that's what I've named my basil plant.  Can you believe he pulled through?!  I'm excited to have fresh basil again.  

1 comment:

Anca said...

So cute! Good job. Makes me excited about having a real house again :))