Friday, January 25, 2013

Date Night

Our date night was really wonderful.  There's sure something special about alone time with my hubby.  Every time we get some, I always wonder why we don't do it more often.   We ended up in downtown Asheville at a little Mediterranean restaurant.  I've always wanted to eat at a restaurant where you sit on cushions on the floor and my dream came true last night.  Next, we did a little shopping, stopped at a little coffee shop for a warm drink (it was FREEZING out) and finished our date at Tupelo Honey for dessert.  Well, actually we finished our date at Target since we were out of trash bags, because this is real life and not the Bachelor.  It can't all be helicopter rides and fantasy suites:)     

Enjoying our vegetarian platter and spinach pie.  Such a great place to eat! 

I love this guy and his yellow pants:) 

All the schools are closed today or closing early because we are expecting an ice storm later this morning.  Nothing yet, but it's pretty dark out and it's 23 degrees...yuck!  I didn't get groceries, so hopefully we'll survive the weekend.  I'm supposed to sing a solo at church tomorrow, and if this ice storm keeps that from happening, I wouldn't be too torn up over it.  

Since we are stuck inside, I'm going to try and finish up some projects.  Stay warm! 




No comments: